Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)/ Home Health Aide (HHA)
At Healthcare Solutions, we are committed to providing the highest quality of service with excellence and integrity in all we do. We are currently looking for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) or Home Health Aides (HHA) in the Palm Beach and Treasure Coast, FL areas that share our dedication to quality, and our genuine concern for the comfort and dignity of our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA) will:
- Perform all personal care activities, including, but not be limited to, assisting the patient or client with personal hygiene, ambulation, eating, dressing, shaving, and physical transfer.
- Maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment, which may include light cleaning and straightening of the bathroom, sleeping and living areas, washing dishes or laundry, and such tasks to maintain cleanliness and safety for the client.
- Measuring intake and output of fluids, and measure temperature, pulse, respiration or blood pressure.
- Keep records of personal health care activities.
- Observe appearance and gross behavioral changes in the patient or client, reporting to the Registered Nurse (RN).
Qualifications and Skills
Education: High school diploma or GED preferred.
Experience: A minimum of 1 years’ experience in home care preferred.
- Maintains certification in the State of Florida.
- Current AHCA Level II Background Screening
Maintains current CPR