Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response: As essential providers of health services, Healthcare Solutions has experienced no interruptions to the continuity of care of our customers. We…
Home Health Aides (HHA) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA):
Companionship, Personal Care and Monitoring.
Services can include:
- Helping with ADL’s (activities of daily living) Bathing, Dressing and Grooming
- Light housekeeping- Laundry, cleaning, making the bed, etc.
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Emotional Support
- Assistance to Doctor Appointments
- Grocery Shopping
- Companionship and engaging in hobbies and activities
- Supervision for someone with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease
- Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise
- Helps patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene
- Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment
Any Medical needs above the basics listed above would require you to have an LPN or RN on the case. These are generally used on higher acuity cases, such as needing injections, tube feeding, trach care or other high-end needs.