Highlights of the inaugural Wisdom Warrior Challenge – hosted by La Posada – A Kisco Senior Living Community and sponsored by HCS Home Care.
Home Health Aides (HHA) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA):
Companionship, Personal Care and Monitoring.
Services can include:
Helping with ADL’s (activities of daily living) Bathing, Dressing and Grooming.
Light housekeeping- Laundry, cleaning, making the bed, etc.
WHAT IS HOME CARE?
Home care is care that allows people with personal and special needs to stay within the comfort of their own home. This allows them to stay in their comfort zone and still be in control.
These services are mostly performed by Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) or Home Health Aids (HHA) and the services are catered to the needs of each individual. Some services are:
- Helping with ADL’s (activities of daily living) Bathing, Dressing and Grooming
- Light housekeeping- Laundry, cleaning, making the bed, etc.
- Meal prep
- Medication reminders
- Emotional Support
- Assistance to Doctor Appointments
- Grocery Shopping
ABOUT OUR PROFESSIONAL CAREGIVERS
HCS Home Care (HCS) is a valued and reliable provider of private care and home care services to the elderly and permanently or temporarily disabled people. Our home health aides go where they are needed – your home, the hospital, a nursing home and to assisted living facilities. They can even assist with travel to and from doctor’s appointments or run errands.
Every home health aide is trained and certified at providing personalized one-on-one care designed to maximize quality of life, preserve independence and dignity while attending to patient safety and comfort.
Plus, our home health aides diligently coordinate with a patient’s family to provide care only when and where it is needed. This can range from the occasional “help and comfort” visit to daily assistance, night monitoring and even 24-hour live-in care.
- Services that are provided with unmatched professionalism and compassion
- Individualized care planning and treatment options designed for each patient/client
- Nursing professionals that are well screened, licensed, insured and trained
- Customer assistance and a clinical hotline that is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Credible patient and family references from your area